Saturday, April 10, 2010

Transfiguration Homework

So this week we had lots to do for transfiguration. I'll be updating periodically as I complete more of the assignment.

First up I must post my originality marker. I found a baby Dementor who actually volunteered to help without sucking my happiness away. Isn't he just so precious! He is carrying a scythe around because I think he believes he is Death.


For my first transfiguration I will turn this into a bowtruckle:





Sproutus Arborandum!



For my next Transfiguration, I will turn this into a rememberall!



Memoria Returnum!



For my next transfiguration, I will turn this into a golden snitch!




Helios Avionus!



For my next transfiguration, I will turn this into Hagrid's Rock Cakes. He promises they will turn out almost like every flavor beans only better (yeah right!)




Fruity Bakeum Cakeo

Hmmm....something happened. They didn't rise properly, maybe the oven was opened while they were baking.



For my next transfiguration assignment, I will turn this into a Decoy Detonator!
Fred and George Weasley aren't the only ones who know how to have fun!





Deceptus Implodus!





For my next transfiguration assignment, I will turn this into a nose-biting teacup





Breweus Tea Biteum




For my next transfiguration assignment, I will turn this into Spectrespecs.






Abilios Verium Spectre

I am not clear on what the creature in the center does. Since you obviously cannot see while viewing Spectres with these Specs, I believe he might whisper directions to you so you do not stumble and fall. Although, that might not be what he does. Use at your own risk.





For my next transfiguration assignment, I will turn this into a Time Turner.





Tempus Weavum Vortex


2 comments:

  1. I love your transfiguration homework! Your little wee baby dementor is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete