Friday, April 2, 2010

HSKS 10 Begins!

I'm excited for this session at Hogwarts. I want to try out for Chaser on the Quidditch team. I only hope I'm good enough.

for my first assignment, I would like to state why I picked the three characters I picked.

1) Sirius Black. He is my favorite HP character of all. Everyone seems to be against him, but he keeps going and not even dementors and Azkaban can hold him. Of course it helps that he is an animagus and that I really love animals. Who can resist a big fluffy dog?! Not me, that is for certain.

2) Remus Lupin. What can I say? Another misunderstood character. Not all werewolves are bad, and Remus Lupin really has a big heart imo. He turns down what is good for him because he doesn't feel he is good enough. And again, even though werewolves are typically not nice cuddly pets, I find it hard to resist any type of canine!

3) Nymphadora Tonks. Her character seems so full of life. She is careful and smart, but to me she always seemed to have more energy than any of the others in the Order. I felt bad for her when she was rejected by Remus Lupin, and then I felt gratified that he finally married her.

All three of these characters were killed, and I didn't feel it was right or necessary. Surely they could have survived somehow!

1 comment:

  1. I agree it is sad that all three were killed off. Happy Easter! Working on your kit and I think I figured out which character to pick!

    ReplyDelete