Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dueling!

Well I was eliminated this week. I was just not fast enough. I have managed to finish the sole and top of both booties. I'm now doing the top rim and tongue. I will try to get a photo up tomorrow if possible.

I hope I can knit and crochet a little faster tomorrow for the Quidditch match against the Hufflepuffs. I'll be playing Keeper. The match starts at 11am. I have so many errands to run before the match. Hope I can finish them all.

The good news for the day (since I the bad was that I lost my duel), I got my new glasses and the Trooper was finally repaired! Yay I have mobility again. The glasses have to go back to the shop because the right eye is still blurry. I guess the lab got the prescription wrong. The Trooper is going in the morning to finally get inspected. We drove it last night about 65 miles so it would run all the computerized tests. It should pass this time. Yay!

Alright off to get ready for bed, it is very late and I need to be well rested for Quidditch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment