Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week one assignment

• Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
Mystry Moonbleu aka Fuddles--we both like to Tat
She made a very beautiful neck wrap that could be used as a shawl.

• Someone who was born in the same month as you.
Angelina Frysia aka Pinkladyknitter--yay we are both April babies!
I love her Eleanor socks! Wish I could find time to finish my first pair of knitted socks.

• Someone from a different country.
Emma Gorodok aka Selena from Germany
I love her purple goth shawl!

• A new HSKS Family member.
Vevina McFey aka Mrsmama
I love Mrs. Figgs Friend. What an adorable kitty she created.

• Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
Perenelle Tejedora aka Sylvo
Sylvo has taught me loads about knitting. She even got me started on my first pair of socks.

• Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!
Rowena Bladvak aka Ronni-licious
Rowena made a very beautiful sweater. I wish I could knit a sweater.

• Someone who both knits and crochets.
Andromeda Finch-Fletchley aka Girlywithatwist
She has a sonic screwdriver!

• Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Hermione Bagnold aka Smileynetta (I have several fav colors but tonight I'm feeling blue)
She has made some adorable little baby booties!

• Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you.
Cassandra Grubbly-Plank aka Kristo--I love fall, it is when the heat breaks in Texas
Kristo has made some beautiful hats/beanies with Noro silk garden.

• Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you.
Caradoc Brocklehurst aka Cayden--Noro. I think Noro is beautiful too!
He has a very cute Stowamba!

2 comments:

  1. I totally listed you as my #1 for tatting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I also have a Tardis. :) I feel very Time Lordish.

    ReplyDelete