Thursday, May 20, 2010

A perfect kit for Dragonsinger

Well I finally sat down and thought out all the finishing touches I want to do for the kit for Dragonsinger. I'm going to go out hopefully on Tuesday and buy the last couple little extras I need. I have an order in for the yarn. It should arrive soon. And I'm spending today and tomorrow finishing up the handmade gift. I think it is going to be cute! At least I hope so.

As far as patterns are concerned. I'm very happy with my choice and I think Dragonsinger will like it as well.

In less than 2 weeks a little owl should be windings its way to Rowan Dragonsinger's house!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been quiet. I didn't forget you! Promise. I'm heading off to Seattle, so I might find some more goodies to put in your package, if anything else can fit! It's going to be flying your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it! I know it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete