Monday, June 15, 2009

HKSK8 Summer Camp Week 1 Activity

Part 1: What's in Your Trunk
Intarsia brought:

1) Invisibility cloak --don't ask how I got this
2) Intermediate Transfiguration book
3) Ibex --ok a little explanation. See item above. This did not start out as an Ibex. It was really my toothbrush and I accidentally performed a transfiguration on it. I like it better this way, but now I can't brush my teeth >.<
4) Ibuprofen --because sometimes I prefer muggle remedies. What can I say, I grew up around muggles!
5) Ignatia Wildsmith Chocolate Frog Card --she invented floo powder! How cool is that?!
6) Instant Darkness Powder (the Peruvian kind from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes)
7) Ink (self correcting) & parchment
8) Iguana --one can never have too many pets!
9) Ice tea --its actually kind of warm now, but it was ice tea earlier!
10) Icord --I have about 12 meters of it now. You just never can have enough Icord. You never know when you'll need it!
11) Ingredients for potions! (ok thought of this after coming up with the other 10, but it is so vital that I had to add it too)

Does anyone have any grass? My ibex is hungry.


Part 2: Wizard Bingo WINGO!
Row 1
W-Lives within 100 miles of you: Sylvo, Texas
I- Has played quidditch: Oliveknits & ajkane in HKSK7!
N- Likes same candy or sweet treat as you: Severus Snape, CelticMommy--Chocolate!
G- In Slytherin (who is not in your cabin): GirlyWithATwist
O- Is from a different country: Kristo (Canada), Selena (Germany)

2 comments:

  1. I know you said don't ask, but...an Incisibility cloak?! Does this mean you're related to Harry and it was passed to you through family links?! Or is it just a cheesy cloak that doesn't last?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no it lasts, well at least I think it does. Hmmm...I better be careful next time I put it on.

    ReplyDelete