Friday, June 19, 2009

HSKS8 Week 1 Activity Part 3

Get to know your spoiler and spoilee

There are some fantastic patterns in both my spoiler's and spoilee's projects. 

My spoiler, Megaera Black, RavID nosheep4chelle, has some really great items to show off. Her socks make me really want to hurry and learn how to make some for myself! She is a fan of house hippos! I just love those cute little darlings. She also is home to several adorable owls. Of course, her paw washcloth is going on my list of to-do items. I know the perfect recipient for just such a paw.

My spoilee, Quietous, RavID SeverusSnape, has some really inspiring projects going on. I MUST have a season 12 Dr. Who scarf. How have I made is so far in life without the perfect item to finish off my wardrobe? I'm also going to have to keep tabs on her projects to see how her Sharaz Jek mask goes. And if you have not looked at her projects, you should check them out if only to see her cute dog sweater model!

No comments:

Post a Comment