Monday, November 29, 2010

Periwinkle, the owl, brought me a package

My kit arrived! It is fabulous.

I was told to follow the spiders, so that is what I did.



There was a card and silly Poppy apologized for one of my wonderful gifts. She didn't think it was good enough since it was only her second knitted project. I love it though!
Here is some yarn she sent so I could make a pleated purse.
And of course yarn for Dobby
I must be a true Gryffindor since I found the sword of Gryffindor (a niddy noddy)
And Baby Fawkes! How cute is that. He has some cute stitch markers too!
And here is an iPad pouch that Poppy wasn't sure I would like, but look at the colors. I love it!
Some roving that I can dye! How cool is that?
And I really love this gift that came direct from Tom Riddle--his diary of course and nagini! I'll never lose my place in a book again.
There are two adorable patterns. Baby booties an a very cute cap. My husband says he can't wait to see how the cap turns out.
And Mrs. Weasley sent me some Toffifee! Can't wait to taste it, but I had fudge when I was out earlier today so it has to wait until tomorrow.

And even more hand made gifts! Moaning Myrtle's bath kit--a nice smelling bar of soap, a wash towel, and a soap bag. I love it! And there is some wonderful smelling tea.
Here is my wonderful kit--everything all at once

Thank you very much, Poppy Pluot! Periwinkle will rest in the owlery and then leave for home tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I was fortunate enough to see the baby Fawkes on our family block when Poppy posted him there. I'll say it once and I'll say it again - EXTREMELY ADORIDABLE! Love, love love! Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool kit! When did you get an iPad?? jealous (1000)
    I've made that totoro hat before, it's very cute. You'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the bookmark - I'm sure she made the diary and nagini herself with fymo, as I happen to have some wonderful radish earrings made by Poppy and Hermione myself!

    ReplyDelete