Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shuntbumping & Spoiling


Yesterdays Shuntbumping went...well and not so well, depending on how you look at it. I won, yay, so that was the well part. I made toddler mitts that fit my hands, that is the not so well part. They do keep my wrists warm. My husband had the AC and fan running full blast yesterday and they warmed up my hands a little. I guess I'll throw them in the glove box for future driving purposes.

In another project bag, I have a gift for my spoilee!! I selected what to make over a week ago but just purchased the yarn a few days ago. I began the first stitches of her ____________, and really like the way it is turning out so far. I would post photos but I probably shouldn't since my spoilee will peek!

I also have narrowed down what to put in my spoilee's kit. I have a much better idea of what goes into the magic box!


No comments:

Post a Comment