Saturday, August 29, 2009

WWW

I received this wonderful WWW at a time when I really needed it. Ending my Summer Camp with minor surgery (I'm a big baby though and any surgery makes me NERVOUS!!), and one sick dog after another, well I needed a laugh...and then my WWW arrived!
I'm only sorry that I did not scan and take these photos sooner, Quietus Snape.
Here is the wonderful card that I got. I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights and I love looking at photos of them.
And here is the note that I got. Apparently they are all out of kneazles!
So I got a Basilisk! Ahhhhhhh!!! Run Away!

And of course, not included with the pictures is a wonderful pattern of the 10th Doctor! Haha I love David Tennant so I'm really looking forward to making this pattern.

Thank you Quietus Snape for my WWW!

1 comment:

  1. What a great WWW! I love the little basilisk, you must post pictures once you have grown it. Just remember not to look in its eyes!

    ReplyDelete